Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas mani #2 : Christmas Candy

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my second Christmas mani which is a candy themed.

With the flash

Indoor light without flash

The products I used:
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Maybelline color show Canary Cool
Sinful Colors Nail Art Be My Valentine, Simple But Fun, and What A Night
Formula X for Sephora Aurora

I really loved how this Christmas candy themed mani came out. It was the first time that I tried to do peppermint candy on nails and happy how they came out. I really love the formula x Aurora makes them so sparkly and candy like. I was so sad to change my mani because this one was so pretty. I'm happy that I have it in my collection. 

What do you think of this mani?

Until next time,
Mel

If you missed Christmas mani #1 click on link.

No comments:

Post a Comment