Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bath and Body Works Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you two hauls from bath and body works. I know its been a while but I finally got over a cold then got flu which was really bad and now I'm feeling better. I hope I don't get sick again for awhile at lest.
On black Friday my mom and I went to bath and body works.


I was not planing buying a lot but they had buy 3 get 3 free and I had two coupons for a free item as well as $5.00 off of $20.00 or more. I don't have the pricing because some how I lost my recite. I know everything was about $30.00 and I saved $30.00 which is a really good deal. So I got two of sparkling body scrubs in twisted peppermint and Winter candy apple. I've been using the twisted peppermint and loving it. Its so pretty and they both smell so good. I also got a body cream in Twisted peppermint because I never try there body cream which I got for free. I also got two of the fine fragrance mist in Twisted Peppermint and Sugar Plum Dream. I also got liplicious lip gloss in Twisted Peppermint which I never tried any of there lip glosses and might do a review. The last thing I got was a packetbac in candy cane bliss.


I've been waiting for the 3 wick candles to go on sale and when they went on sale for one day for $8.00 I had to get a few. I don't have any of the 3 wick candles so I was so happy to get my hands on a few. I got Twisted Peppermint because I love this scent and wanted to buy it on black Friday but decided to wait and was happy I did. 
The description for Twisted Peppermint is Merry and bright peppermint celebrates the season with notes of vanilla and sugary musk in this cheer-filled scent. I also got one of glittery lid ones called Dance 'til Dawn Tropical Tango its described as I wish ... to dance 'til dawn simply follow the smooth coconut, vibrant mango and bubbly Champagne notes in Tropical Tango and you'll start to cha cha cha. The last two are not just for me one is for my mom and they a from the White barn collection called Harvest Gathering and they describe it as Enjoy the richness of autumn in this mixture of red apple, cinnamon leaf and tart cranberry. I was really bummed because they were sold out of alot of candle and I got there at noon. I was sick and did not want to got to another bath and body works. I also got use my coupon so they where $5.50 each which was awesome. I hope they have a sale after Christmas because I would love to get more of Twisted peppermint stuff love that scent.

I hope you enjoyed my two bath and body works hauls.
If you want me to do a review on any of the product let me know.

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment