Sunday, December 14, 2014

Big Lots and 99 Cents Store Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I have two little hauls from Big Lots and 99 Cents Store.


I went to Big Lots and saw they got the e.l.f concealer brush for $1 so picked it up to use for clean up after I paint my nails. I also found this luminous kisses light up lip gloss by bella kiss in the color sugar cookie for $2.00 which looks just white lighting lip glosses. That I seen a lot of youtubers loving and thought for $2 bucks I'll give it a try. The last thing I got was some razors by rella shave which has 4 blade razor in a 10 pack for $2 so I thought I'll give them a try.


This is a little haul from 99 cents store which I only got two things for myself. I saw on instagram that people been finding pop 3d bookmarks so I was happy to find them at my store and got some but also got one for myself. I got Monsters university of sully because I love Disney and this movie. I also got this big candy cane stick in cherry for $.50 cents which is really good deal because they usually $1 each.

I hope you had fun seeing what I got from Big Lots and 99 Cents Store.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment