Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Mani #4: Olaf

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm really excited to show this mani because I did my nails today and been wanting to paint Olaf from Frozen on my nails like forever. So here is my fourth Christmas Mani which is Olaf from Frozen who I love.

With flash

Indoor light no flash

Products I used:
Deborah lippmann Fake it til you make it
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Milani nail art black sketch
Avon nail art delicate white
La colors art deco White
Sinful Colors nail art orange alert
Sassy+Chic 3n1 nail art pen blueberry
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat
Avon dual ended dotter tool
Avon dual brush and dotting tool

I'm really happy how this mani came out and wanted to show both of my hands because I think the right hand Olaf looks better than the left which is weird because its the left is usually better. What do you think? I love Deborah Lippmann fake it til you make its so pretty and makes Olaf pop. I really like the snowflakes too. I hope this mani last because I love Olaf and would hate to see him go. 

What do you think of my fourth mani?

Until next time,
Mel

If you missed my other Christmas mani's #1, #2 and #3 click on links to check them out :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment