Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Mani #3: Snowflakes

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show my third Christmas mani which is a Snowflakes theme this time.

With flash

Indoor light now flash
The products I used:
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat
Deborah lippmann Mermaid's Eyes
Nail Art by Diamond cosmetics White
Donna Michelle Salon Basics Nail art glitter

When I bought the Debrorah Lippmann polish Mermaid's eyes made me think of Disney's frozen and snowflakes so I decided to make it look like the snowflakes fell on my nail from the sky and I'm really happy how it came out. I'm in love with Mermaid's eyes and probably going were this polish a lot because its so pretty by itself.

What do you think of this mani?

Until next time,
Mel

If you missed Christmas mani #1 and #2 check them out by clicking on links.

No comments:

Post a Comment