Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review: Disney Dare to Dream Mulan Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to give you my thoughts about last beauty book in the Disney Dare To Dream collection from Walgreens. I have reviewed Ariel, Pochonta so if you did not seen those check them out too. They are $10.00 each at Walgreens for limited time.

Cover of beauty book
I love the art work on this beauty book with the cherry blossoms and purples, greens. I think they did a really good job with the cover.


Back of beauty book

Beauty Guide
Just like the other two this comes with a beauty guide to used the products.


Eyeshadow Swatches no primer
This beauty book come with nine eyeshadows. Also like the other beauty books it has a mix of different textures which is nice because when do different eye looks sometimes you don't want a lot of shimmer. I know not everyone love shimmer like I do so I think everyone would like these eyeshadows. I really love blossom and Jade but they are all really pretty.

Eyeliner, lipstick, and blushes
In this beauty book also comes with black eyeliner pencil in Raven Haired Bun. It also comes with a lipstick called Mushu's Flame with is a fusha/pink color. There are also two blushes one is Dynasty Dahlia a light purple/pink and Palace Puce is a rosy pink color and they are very nice and pigmented.

I really love this beauty book and its a great price for what you get in this beauty book. I love all of the Dare to Dream Beauty Books and I think everyone will be happy with anyone of these beauty books.

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment