Friday, July 3, 2015

4th Of July Mani 2015

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my 4th of July themed mani.

With Flash

No flash indoor light


Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Sally Hansen xtreme wear Pacific Blue
Revlon Colorstay Sequins
NYC long wear Red Velvet Rope
Sinful Colors Star Blast off
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I'm really happy how my mani came out. I had an idea in my head that I wanted use blue, red, silver and Sinful colors Star blast off. I was going to put star blast off on top of the three colors but after looking at it. I decided to just put one white star on the red which I think it looks really nice. This mani reminds me of capt. America shield and wonder women, right lol.

I hope this makes you wanted decorate your nails for 4th July.

Have a fun and safe 4th Of July!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment