Thursday, July 23, 2015

Avon Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you another Avon haul.



I ran out of deodorant so I order two more of the Haiku roll on that I really like for $1.99 each. I also was wanting to try the new Fergie purfums so they were having a deal that you 2 for $20.00 which a good deal because they are $34.00 each. So I got Outspoken intense and Fresh. I really like both of them because they are both have fruit smells which I like. Intense has top notes succulent blackberry, shining star fruit and luscious kumquat. Mid notes: vibrant purple passion flower, lush gardenia and velvety orange flower petals. Base notes: sensual musks wrapped in white amber and blonde cedar. Fresh has an energizing burst of sparkling citrus, vibrant black currant flower mixed with warm sandalwood. 

I hoped you enjoyed my haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment