Friday, July 17, 2015

Tahoe Trip Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
In may my family went on a trip to Tahoe. 
While we were at Tahoe we went to a few stores in Tahoe and Carson City, NV.

I will start with my Dollar Tree haul.


I was so happy to find the elephant bag that everyone been hauling. I got two of the travel size gold bond lotion. I also found another one of the Revlon polishes from the spider man collection in the color 1000 Volts which is a duo chrome orange color. I also got an L.A. Colors Color Craze in Speckled which is blue, white, orange matte hex glitters. The last thing I got was a 8 pack travel tissues.


We also went to Burlington Coat Factory in Nv. I found this Orly gift set with nudes, pinks, and glitters 6 piece set which I could not pass up because it was marked down to $7.98 and it was $16.99. I also heard that people were finding l.a. girl brick eyeshadow palettes and when I went to Burlington were I lived they were opened and someone put there fingers in them why that's so gross. So I was so happy to find one that was sealed because I saw bloggers saying its a dupe for Urban Decays Electric palette. I will be doing a review soon. It was $4.99 and regularly $8.00.


I also got some active pants on marked down to $6.98 which I really love and I also got another pair similar to these but black and white which were also marked down to $7.98. I also got a pair jean shorts for $15.99.


We also went to Ross which was by Burlington. I got a pair of fila on clearance for $12.95 and I found some frozen sock also marked down to $3.99 which I love.


We also went to Tj max and found these cute tie dye vest  for $19.99. I wore it to my friends bridal shower and got a lot complements on it.


We also went to Big Lots and I found the girl scouts lip smacker lip balm in thin mints which love the cookies and it smells like it too. It was $1.00. We also went to one of shops in Tahoe and found she cute skull earrings that I had to have for $8.95.

I hope you enjoyed my Tahoe Trip hauls.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment