Thursday, October 9, 2014

Target Collective Hauls/Target Gift Card Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you what I got with target gift card my friend Kelly got me for my birthday. I have been buy things with my gift card over a couple of months and been wanting to post all together. 
So here is the first haul.


This haul I bought a jar candle holder for $5.00 which matches my room. I found some clearance makeup that could not pass up. I got three Loreal infallible 24 hr eyeshadows in the colors Midnight Blue, Eternal Black,and Continuous Coco. They were on clearance for $2.08 and was $6.99. I really like the green one I have so I was happy to try more colors. I also found a Loreal polish in one stop base which I always need a base coat polish and figured for $1.48 that I will give it a try. The last thing I got was some kiss nail strips for $1.78 in the design KDE02.


The second haul I went to target to see if they got the eos in which they did so I Vanilla Mint and Coconut Milk. They were $2.99 each which is cheaper than Ulta. I also got a mini minion on clearance for $2.98. I was so happy to find it on clearance because I was not going to pay $5.99 for it. Even though I love minions and last Halloween I was a minion.


Most recently like a month ago and the last of the gift card. I got the last season which is season 7 of The big bang theory which I love this show. It was $24.99 which was on sale from $34.99 so I saved $10.00 which was nice. I have all of seasons and been watching since season one. If you have not seen this show check it out. I also found a few things that was not covered with gift card but had to buy. I got a pack of Halloween stickers which I saw from 37diviacici on youtube and had to buy too. For a buck is good price for 360 stickers. I also got some Halloween Tic Tacs which is Bewitching blend which has orange and apple flavor. I love the orange and the apple is even better. For a dollar its pretty good.
I also got Twizzlers in the flavor Caramel Apple which I saw on youtube again but from Kelley Michelle. They were also a $1.00 and I tried them and they are pretty good but not my favorite because I really don't like Twizzlers but these are pretty good and if you like Twizzlers you might like these and for a dollar you might want to try them.

I'm so happy with my finds and really thankful that friend got me a gift card for my birthday.
Thank you Kelly.

What do you think of my hauls?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment