Thursday, October 9, 2014

Target and Walmart Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you two small haul from target and Walmart.


A couple weeks ago I went to target and walked by the Halloween stuff and something caught my eye. It was the E.L.F Halloween Beauty Books that seen people finding. So of course I had get two and the two I got were Vampire and Enchanted. They were $6.00 each. I will be doing a review of  both of these soon.


I was at Walmart and when I saw the display of Halloween Tumbler by cool gear I had to get them all but  then I got my head clear and only got two that I could not live with out. I got Smoke Skull #0383 that been using since I got it and Smoke Skull #0305. They were both $4.97 each. I love cool gear cups and have many of them. I have a skull cup from last year that I love also.

What do you think of my hauls?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment