Thursday, October 9, 2014

Glow in the Dark Spider Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I got another Halloween theme mani this time I did a Glow in the dark Spider mani.

With flash

Out door lighting no flash

The products I used:
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
OPI Zom-body to Love
CoverGirl Black Heat
Avon Nail Art Delicate White
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat  
Avon Dual ended dotter and brush tool

In this mani I wanted to do a spider theme and something that would glow in the dark so this the result. At first I was kinda bummed that the spider web was so thin and you can see the bush strokes and then it grew on my as an artist it made it look more artistic and more like really webs or it me lol. I really liked the covergirl color in black heat but was mad it chipped the next day and remembered that the other covergirl polished chipped on me the last time. Is it me or does covergirl polish chips too fast and for the price they charge for there polish it should not chip that all I got to say about that. I like this mani beside the chipping.

What do you think of my mani?

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment