Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dark Green with Green, Purple, and Orange glitter

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back to show you another of my Halloween theme mani. This was a fast mani which I wanted to try one of the new sinful colors limited edition Halloween collection glitter polish.

Without flash outside light

With flash

Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat
Wet N Wild Poison Ivy 2013 Halloween collection
Sinful Colors Mystery Moonshine 2014 Halloween Collection

I wanted to wear Mystery Moonshine because so different from anything I have and that it would look really pretty over my Wet n wild polish from last year Halloween collection which is the color Poison Ivy which was my favorite from that collection. I was right it look so pretty together. I love the shredded glitter and the different colors too. I even painted mt toes with this and still on because there so pretty. If you like glitter polishes you must try this one.

What do you think of this mani?

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment