Thursday, October 9, 2014

Candy Corn, Slime and Eyeballs Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm so excited to show you another of my Halloween theme mani's. 
This time I wanted to do something that I've never done so I did eyeballs and candy corn and here is the out come.



Products I used:
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
L.a color black velvet
Sinful Colors starry night
Sinful Colors Ocean Side
Avon Nail Art delicate white
Sinful Colors nail art orange alert
Sinful Colors nail art my valentine
Diamond cosmetics nail art bold yellow
Sassy + Chic 3 n 1 nail art pen watermelon
Milani nail art black sketch
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat
Avon dual ended dotter tool

I'm so happy with this mani it came out just how I imaged it in my head. I think this mani is best one I did in Halloween theme so far and probably the last because next week I will be vacation and I hope they don't chip fast. I love sinful colors Starry Night so happy I have it in my collection and probably be in many more mani's.

What do you think about this Halloween mani?
I hope you get inspired to do your nails for Halloween.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment