Thursday, October 9, 2014

Cost Plus World Of Market, Michaels and Walgreens Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my hauls from Cost Plus World Of Market, Michaels and Walgreens haul.



I saw on instagram a few days ago someone got a Frankenstein bag from World of market so I decided to go check out there Halloween stuff online to see if it was worth going to store.  Online saw the butterscotch beer called flying cauldron which sound pretty close to harry potter butter beer so I had to get some to try. So I went to the store found the Frankenstein bag for $3.99 and looked every where for the butterscotch beer. So I asked a girl that worked there and she said let me look in the computer and she came back said they had some but dose not know where so she checked the back and they had whole box of them so I got a four pack. They where $1.49 each. I also got a dory pez because of course its Disney and I collect Disney pez and from movies I like. It was on sale for .99 cents.


So I hard Michaels was having 50% off there Halloween stuff since world of mark was next to it I figured I would check it out. I found two things that I had to have and they where a Candle skull that was $9.99 and with the 50% off it was $4.99. I also found some ribbon with skull and cross bones on it for $1.99 so it was .99 cents. I have a lot of Halloween stuff already so I've been trying not buy to much stuff. But after Halloween I buy stuff I've been eyeing if its a good deal so I might go back for somethings.


Yesterday I went to walgreens to look at the E.L.F good vs. Evil let the drama begin beauty book because I've been on the fence if I should buy it or skip it because I got the Halloween palettes from target. So I opened it up and had to buy it because I might regret it. It was only $9.99 and of course it Disney so there be a review on it soon.

What do you think of my hauls/halloween haul?

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment