Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Orange with Skull mani

Hello my MJF followers,
This October I been wanting to do more than one Halloween mani because I love Halloween and I thought be fun. So I decided to try to do as many as I can before the last two weeks of October because I'm not going to be able to post anything. 
So here is my first Halloween Theme mani.



The products I used:
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Sparitual Kindess
Sinful Colors Cauldron Couture
Halloween Nail Sticker (skull with green eyes)
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

This is the first time trying Sparitual brand nail polish and I'm happy that I did because this polish is amazing. It was opaque in two coats which is nice. I love this orange because it has glitter in and not jelly which is hard to find a bright orange that not a jelly. Also the Cauldron Couture is a so pretty glitter topper it not just have hex glitter but shreds. The thing that was bummer for me is the nail stickers because on second day one of my nails that I put it on peeled up and then I tried to put another one on and it also peeled off with even a top coat. Other than that I really like this mani.

What do you think of my first Halloween mani?
 Also if you have an idea of an Halloween mani let me know. Thanks.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment