Thursday, August 27, 2015

What I got for my Birthday this year

Hello my MJF followers,
I wanted to show you what I got for my birthday. Well my birthday was in July and now I'm finally getting around to post what I got this year. The things I showing you are item from sephora and Ulta for free when you get there cards. Also things I got from my family and a friend.


This year Sephora gave the beauty insiders for free for there birthday was a Nars sample of Rikugien satin lip pencil 0.05 oz and Cruella velvet matte lip pencil 0.06oz.


At Ulta they were giving ulta members for there birthday this year was Urban Decay Perversion mascara which I really wanted to try. They also gave me some other samples which was really nice. I got two perfume samples from Pink Sugar from simply pink and estee lauder in modern muse chic. She also gave me Argan oil healing shine hair treatment sample.



My dad and brother gave me Bones season nine, Night at the Museum secret of the tomb, The Mortal Instruments city of bones and Maleficent.


My friend Nicole knows me so well and got me a lot of minion stuff. She got me a minion bag, minion fan with candy, Minion water bottle by Zak and a pirate minion. She also got a cute compact mirror with owls on it as well as some owl erasers because she knows I love owls too.


I went shopping with my mom at tj maxx and I picked out two things I had to have which was a two pack of Nicole by O.p.i nail polish in Purple yourself together and Make Reservations for $4.50. I also had to have this cute Cool Gear 24 oz chiller with sea horses on it because I love sea horses. It was $3.50.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got for my birthday.
Thank you to my dad, brother, mom and Nicole for these awesome gifts. :0)

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment