Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Milani Runway Eyes: Yellow Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my first eye look using the Milani Runway Eyes eyeshadow palette that I bought a while ago and finally used it. 


Milani Runway Eyes Eyeshadow palette

Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer pearl
NYX jumbo eye pencil Cottage cheese
Milani Runway eyes fashion show Glamorous Gems Baked eye shadows (4. Eyelid, 5. Outer v, and 6. Crease)
Jordana Cat Eye liner black leather

I decided to do a yellow and browns eye look from this palette to get this pretty yellow eye look. I really like this eyeshadow palette the eyeshadows are very pigmented and not powdery. The only thing I don't like is that they need to make eyeshadows bigger in the pan it was hard to get the color you want with out mixing with the color next to it. I really happy how this eye look came out and can't wait to try the greens in the palette.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment