Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Walmart Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a couple of old Walmart hauls that got pushed to the bottom and just finally posting lol.

In this haul I bought another bottle of Herbal essence tea lightfully clean shampoo that I've been loving for $2.97. I also found the limited edition chapstick in mango sunrise and aloha coconut which I really like both of them. I had a coupon for buy get a dollar off so they were like $1.95 for both.


In this haul I found these cute star fish earrings. I had to have them because I love star fish and they were only $1.00 each. So I got them in blue, teal and sliver. They are also hypo allergenic which is also nice because I sensitive ears.


I got this bluray three pack with possession, the cabin in the woods, sinister for $7.88 which is awesome. 


In the same haul I got three bracelets by trrtlz in the owl, turtle and elephants designs which I love. They were only $.98.


I also found the Muppet socks that Muppetlover24 on instagram was wear and had to get pair for myself. They also had Oalf so I got both pairs and they were only $1.66 each.

I hope you enjoyed my Walmart hauls.

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment