Monday, August 3, 2015

First Eye Look: Disney Dare to Dream Mulan

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my first eye look with the Mulan Dear to Dream beauty book.


Products I used:
Elf eyelid primer pearl
Nyx jumbo eye pencils cottage cheese
Mulan Dare to Dream Beauty Book:
Porcelain (inn corner)
Honor (center eyelid)
Blossom (in crease, outer v and inner eyelid.)
Jordana Cat Eye liner black leather

I really love how this eye look came out. I usually don't put purple with orange but these two look so pretty together. The reason well one of the reasons, I had to get this beauty book was Blossom its a pretty blue/purple. I see myself using this beauty book and Ariel one more because they have bright colors that I love but it might be that I need to do more looks with the Pocahontas beauty book. 

I hope you enjoyed this eye look.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment