Monday, August 3, 2015

First Eye Look: Disney Dare To Dream Pocahontas

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my first eye look with Pocahontas Dare to Dream beauty book.



Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Vanilla
Disney Dare To Dream Pocahontas beauty book:
Wingapo (eyelid)
Warrior (outer v)
Willow (crease)
Wet n Wild Single Brulee (Brow bone)
Jordana Cateye liner black leather
Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara (top lashes)

I'm really happy how this eye look came out. The only eyeshadow that was really hard to show up is Wingapo which I had to really build up the color to get the color on my eyelid which was a bummer. The other colors were better and I did not need a lot. I was also trying out a new mascara from Wet n Wild which I'm not really impressed with. So there might be a review in future. I'm been on a search for a mascara that helps with my thick/straight eye lashes and I have few to try out in my stash but have not tested them out yet. If you have any recommendations let me know. 

I hope you enjoyed my eye look and I might do another one with Pocahontas beauty book.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment