Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Dollar Tree Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another dollar tree hauls.


In this haul found a lot things that I could not pass up. I of course found Halloween stuff that I could not leave because I love Halloween and this stuff was from last year so they were $.50 each. So I got the haunted house sign, and two tomb stones that I thought were really cool and I had to have. I also picked up some Natural White sensitive tooth paste for my travel makeup bag. I also found that dt got more of the maybelline Color Tattoo pure pigments that I passed buying last time. They had more colors and colors that I could not pass on. The colors I got 60 Buff & Tuff a light brown/beige color, 50 Forest Fatale a mossy green color, 5 Never Fade Jade a teal blue color, and 10 Brash Blue a bright blue color. The last thing I was another of the medal candle holder in purple because I love my teal one and wanted another one but they only had pink and purple left.


In this more recent haul I got another of the connecting crate but in green. I been wanting try the body wash from dt so I got the tropical scent. I found e.l.f wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara which I been meaning to buy more of them because I love the brow side and used it up. I was using the mascara side for my brows but it was not the same so I was so happy to see them at dt and got two. I also got another of the olaf cotton swabs because my other one is getting low and I love olaf lol. I found a few cooking and home books which I posted on instagram because I want to show you the ones my dad got but the one I got was Southern Living feel good food which has a lot of good recipes in it. I can't wait to try some these recipes the pictures look really good. This book is usually $24.95 and I'm so happy I got it for $1.

I hope you enjoyed my dt hauls.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment