Wednesday, August 5, 2015

99 Cents Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a few of my 99 cents store hauls.


I got one of the zak designs food mat with minions on it because you know this girl love minions. I also got five boxes of diet snapple lemon tea which I love. I got two packs of hair ties from scunci which there is 18 and Goody ouchless which you get 30 of them. I always need hair ties because they wear out fast.


The last thing in this haul I got was shave cream from Xtra Carr in Tropic wave as a backup.



In this recent haul I got two the Hobbit heroclix because I like the hobbit and they were $1.99 each. The ones I got was Thorin Oakenshield and Gandalf which I was so happy to get Gandalf. I might have to get more these are so cool. I also got a pack of Velamint in peppermints. If you like peppermints you try these they are really good.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Until next time,
Mel






No comments:

Post a Comment