Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pinchme Box #16

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another pinchme box that I got a few months ago.



What I got in my box:
Method 4x concentrate laundry detergent $3.00 off coupon

Naked Wines.com Wine Voucher $100.00

Shea Moister Superfruit complex 10 in 1 renewal system shampoo w/ marula oil & biotin and hair masque w/ marula oil & biotin

Jadience herbal formula Vitality Ani- Aging Serum

Vicks Zzzquil nighttime sleep-aid 12 liquicaps

Blissful Body body creams in Moonlit forest and exotic blossoms with coupon buy one get one free at Target

Pure Via Stevia with $1 coupon

Orchard Valley Cranberry almond cashew trail mix with $.75 off mult pack

Pez Hedz soft candy chews bearz 2.6 oz (75g)

I tried few of the items on this box so far and the products I tried was the one of the Blissful body cream in the scent Exotic blooms which was nice but too flowery scent for me. It has notes of plum, lily and cedarwood. The first thing I tried was Pez Hedz soft candy chews which I thought would be like gummy bears. I was wrong it had different texture and had different flavor in each gummy which I did not like at all. So I was not a fan of these and will not buy these. The last thing I tried so far was Orchard Valley Cranberry almond cashew trail mix which I did really like because I like almonds, cranberries, and cashews mixed together. I will be buying these when I see them in the store.

I hope you like this way of showing what I got from pinchme better then the past.

If you like to join:http://contest.pinchme.com?kid=7P3RG

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment