Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Second Eye Look: E.l.f Disney Belle An Enchanted Tale Beauty Book

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my second eye look using E.l.f Disney belle beauty book.


Products I used:
E.l.f eyelid primer sheer
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Vanilla
E.l.f Disney Belle Beauty Book: Beast (eyelid and lower lash)
Cogsworth (outer v and lower lash)
Chip (brow bone)
Lumiere (inner corner)
A Single Rose Bush (crease)
Milani Easyliner Glitter Terra Brown (bottom lash)
Avon Mega impact eyeliner golden fawn (bottom lash)
Avon Mega Effects Liquid Eyeliner Black

Since my first look using this beauty book was more of nude/brown look. I decided that I wanted to use blue/beast on my eyelid. I also used the blush as a crease color and I really love how this eye look came out. 

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment