Friday, April 17, 2015

Wet N Wild California Roll Palette/Easter Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I here to show you a eye look I did with Wet N Wild California Roll palette that I also wore on Easter.


The products I used:

E.l.f eyelid primer pearl
NYX jumbo eye pencil Cottage cheese
Wet N Wild color icon eyeshadow palette California Roll (right side top color - eyelid, Right side middle color- crease, right side bottom color- outer v, left side bottom color- on bottom lash)
Wet N Wild Single color icon eyeshadow Brulee (brow bone highlight)
Jordana Color Envy Liquid Eyeliner Black Envy
Avon Irresistibly Sexy Mascara Black Obsessed top lashes only

I really was very surprised that I loved how this eye look came out because I usually don't wear peach or red eye shadows. I was going to use the greens because I love green but decided to do something different and I love it. I still add the pretty greenish/blue color that made me buy this palette and can't wait to do another eye look with this palette.

What do you think?

Until next time,
Mel

2 comments: