Saturday, April 11, 2015

Teal Blue and Glitter Manicure

Hello my MJF followers,
Here is a mani I did awhile go.

Flash

Indoor lighting no flash


Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Formula X by Sephora Super Charged
E.L.F Teal Blue
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Tulle Kit
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I don't love this mani in the photo because you can't see all of different color glitters in the Formula x polish which has green glitter with browns and sliver. I did not really like these two polishes together. I thought it would look good but I don't now. I really like Teal blue and tulle kit look together. I really liked the formula x formula because it stayed on with out chipping the next day like most texture polishes I've tried.

So what do you think about this combo?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment