Friday, April 17, 2015

Aqua Blue and Sea Green Dotted Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you this Aqua blue and sea green dotted manicure.

with flash

out door lighting

Products I used:
Loreal One Stop Base Coat
Bonita Sea Me
Avon dual ended nail dotting tool
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

I've have been see this type of doticure on instagram and thought I would give it a try and I'm really happy how it came out. I love both of these nail polish colors and they look so good together. It reminds me of the sea lol. Sea me was a one coater but I used two in this mani which was awesome and I probably used it again for stamping because of that. I also love Vibe from the new Avon Electric shades and might get more. I love this blue it reminds me of summer. If you like blues and greens you must get your hands on these polishes.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment