Friday, April 17, 2015

Avon Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you a small Avon haul that I got awhile ago. I also got another Avon haul to post too. So let's get in to this one.


I got everything from the outlet so don't know if you can still buy these items. I got Avon Extra lasting Eyeshadow ink in the color totally taupe for $3.99 was$7.00 because I been wanting to try it before its gone.  I also got Avon pro cream eyeshadow brush for $2.99 was $5.99 which I got to use with my cream eyeshadows because I don't like using my fingers. 
I got two of the Extra Lasting eyeshadow pencils because I heard good things about them so I got Amethyst (silver taupe color) and Topaz Shimmer (brown/gold color) for $3.49 each was $8.50 each. The last thing I got was an Avon  nailwear pro+ polish in Ruby Slippers which I have already in the old bottle but was almost out of it because its the my favorite red and don't like reds so that says a lot about this polish and it was on sale and figured I better get it before its gone. It was $3.49 and originally  $6.00.


Here is sized comparison to other brushes I own: 
left to right: E.l.f concealer brush, eyeshadow brush, Avon pro cream eyeshadow brush, and other older Avon brush.

Close up of the brush

As you can see the Avon cream eyeshadow bush is a nice size and I really like it because its big and small enough to put on cream eye shadows on my eye lids.

Here are swatches of the Avon Extra Lasting eyeshadow pencils and eyeshadow ink:


I really like extra lasting pencil and the ink but I think the pencils have a better formula with out primer. I manly bought the pencils to use on their own when its hot out and don't want to do a regular eye look with eyelid primer and a base with powder eyeshadows. I will see how it looks on my eyelids.

I might have to get more of pencils before they are gone. 
I hope you enjoyed my Avon haul.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment