Friday, February 21, 2014

Walgreen's Haul

Hello I'm back with two Walgreen's haul from two different Walgreen's.

The first Walgreen's I got SOHO Petal pop beauty sponges on sale for $2.74 and was $5.49. I'm so happy they were on sale been wanting to try SOHO sponges. I also got E.L.F Glitter Eyes on sale for $1.50 that was $3.00. I have been wanting try more of E.L.F products and my other E.L.F eye primer is getting low so I was happy to find this for $1.50 because just for eye primer is a$1.00 so I got the eyeshadow for .50 cent yay. The last thing I got was Wet n wild Mega Rocks in Stick It To The Man which I got for 99 cents because Walgreen's had it on sale for $1.99 and it had a coupon for a $1.00 off. 


The second Walgreen's I got a Scooby-doo Valentines day gift bag on sale for $5.99 because all of the Valentines day was on sale and it was $9.99. If you know me then you know I ♡ Scooby-doo and I collect Scooby-doo items. The reason I went to Walgreen's is that they where having a sale on Sinful Colors nail polishes for .99 cents and they usually $1.99. Then I spotted the St. Patty day display that I been looking for so I had to get 3 of them. So I ended up get 5 and the colors I got was Pistache, San Francisco, Green Ocean, Rise & Shine, and Dream On.
I saw Pistache and Green Ocean on some blogs and dying to get my hands on these two colors then when I saw San Francisco it was so pretty and because I was born in SF and live in bay area I had to buy it. Then I saw Rise & Shine it was pretty teal color with blue flecks and Dream On was a pretty purple and I got for my mom to use.




I can't wait to use all of my new products and I'm really happy that I saved money too :0)

Until next time Happy Shopping and Enjoy the Show :0)
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment