Friday, February 21, 2014

UD Dangerous and Famine Palette Smokey Eye Look

Hello I'm back with another smokey eye look.

As you can see below:


This is the products I used:
top to bottom and left to right: UD Dangerous Palette, UD Famine Palette,
 NYX Somkey fume Palette, NYX studio liquid liner in Extreme Black,
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese, Sephora Perfecting eye primer.
The eyeshadow colors I used from the UD Dangerous Palette is Mushroom which I used on my lid and ACE on the outer v and blend into crease. The colors are  marked with skull and cross bones below.


The eyeshadow color I used is from the UD Famine Palette is Skimp I used it to lighten Mushroom in the inter corners of my lit.


The last eyeshadow I used was from the NYX Smokey Fume palette to put under my brow. Sorry they don't have names.


I'm really happy how this brown / gray smokey eye came out. I can't wait to try the other colors in my UD palettes.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)

Also don't forget to check out the smokey eye looks below :0)


4 comments:

  1. Great smoky eye with great products! I love all of UD's products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eye look! I love using UD for smoky eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete