Monday, February 17, 2014

My Valentine's Day Theme Mani

Hello I'm back with another nail art for nubs design. 
I know its late but this is my Valentine's Day theme mani. Its not the traditional color of Valentine's day like pinks and reds because as I said before I really don't the color red or pink. As you can see below.



This is the polishes I used below:


I used the Milani 3d holographic in the color HD as the base color. I used my dotting tool to make the hearts and this was my first try in painting hearts on my nails. I used Sally Hansen in the color Perfect Pear-ing,  Avon in lux lavender and Nail Art has no name (orange color).

I hope you like my Valentine's Day Mani.

Until Next Time Happy Shopping and Enjoy the Show :0)

Also don't forget to check out the other girls nail art for nubs manicures.

3 comments: