Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Avon Haul

Hello I'm back with another Avon haul.
 I got these items before my vacation but did not have time to post it on my blog. If you know me then you know my mom is a Avon rep. So I like try out some new things. This time I got five things that was in the outlet which is on sale. As you can see below.



I got the Fiji paradise all over face powder in the color Tropical Sunrise which is a blush and bronzer. The top part is a blush and bottom is a bronzer. Or you can mix it to use as a blush / bronzer. I thought it was a cool idea so I figured I would give it a try. It was Reg. $10.00 and on sale for $4.99.
I also got four of the Big Color Eye Pencil Diamonds. I really liked the other Big Color Eye Pencils I got last time so when I saw these on sale for $2.99 they are reg. $7.00 so for $2.99 they where mine. The colors I got where Gold Rush, Blue Starlight, Cocoa Glam, Glistening Emerald.

left to right: Glistening Emerald, Cocoa Glam, Blue Starlight, Gold Rush
With Flash
L to R: Glistening Emerald, Cocoa Glam, Blue Starlight, Gold Rush
without flash
I used the Gold Rush , Cocoa Glam, and Blue Starlight when I was on my vacation in the Caribbean because they are water proof and they stayed on even when I got wet and did not smudge.

I really like these I hope Avon make more like these in different colors.

Until Next Time Happy Shopping and Enjoy the Show. :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment