Monday, February 24, 2014

Rite Aid and Target Haul

Hello I'm back with another Rite Aid and Target Haul.
I was spending the day with my mom and I wanted to check out if Rite Aide had the Wet N Wild spring palette yet again no luck but I was looking in the clearance bin I found some nail polishes that caught my eye. My been telling me that I don't need any more nail polish when I showed her these polishes she like you should get these polishes there really pretty. Lol thanks mom
So the polishes I got was Julie G textured polish in Silver Bells I believe it was from the Christmas frosted gum drop collection that I wanted to get my hands on. So I'm happy I got one of the colors on sale for $1.99 reg. $3.99. The other polish I got was Sally Hansen in the color purple potion for $1.49 reg. $2.99. The last polish I got was Maybelline Brocades in the color Amethyst Couture which is limited edition for $1.99 reg $3.99.

Then we went to Target and I was looking in the clearance section and found some things I had to have. The first thing is a red nail polish by NYC in the color Red Velvet Rope for $.56 cents was $1.12. I got two eye shadows by E.L.F in color purple and teal for $.85 cents each they was $1.00 each. I also got two E.L.F Jumbo Eye shadow stick in color Forest Nymph and Rock Out for $1.70 each and they was $2.00 each.


I can't wait to try everything I got and happy I got some good deals.
Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment