Monday, February 17, 2014

Wal-Mart and Big Lots Haul

Hello I'm back with another haul from Walmart and Big Lots.
The first thing I got was from Walmart is a ChapStick in the flavor Green Apple which I really like. This is my second on because my first one got washed in my cloths :0( a while ago and I finally pick up another one. It was .98 cents at Walmart.


The second things I got was from Big Lots which you know I really like to go buy my makeup at because they have really good prices.
I got two of the Covergirls wetslicks fruit spritzers which I have been wanting to try for $2.00 and the regular price is $6.29 at Walgreen's And the flavors I got are guava splash and papaya splash.
I also got a Sally Hanson hard as nails nail polish in the color Chocolate Nut for $1.50 its usually $2.48 at Walmart.


I'm really happy with what I got and saved money too.
Can't wait to try these products out.

Until next time happy shopping and Enjoy the show :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment