Monday, February 24, 2014

Walgreens and Grocery Outlet Haul

Hello I' back with another Walgreens and Grocery Outlet Haul.
Today I went to Walgreens to see if they had the Wet n Wild spring palette but they have not yet again :0(.
But what caught my eye was some Wet n Wild products on sale for .69 cents so I had to get something. So I got my first Wet N Wild cosmetic brush which is a Eye shadow brush. I thought I could used it with my Wet N Wild eye shadows for only .69 cent I thought I would give it a try. I also got two single icon eye shadows in Brulee which I heard a lot of bloggers and vbloggers raving about this color and then I saw Nutty a pretty taupe color so I picked it up too because they were both .69 cents each reg .99 cents.


Awhile ago when I was with my dad at Grocery Outlet I saw this Nivea lip gloss for $1.79 reg. $3.99 since I never tried any Nivea I figured I would give it a try.


I'm happy that got so many things for a good price.
I can't wait to try these products and like always I tell you if its good or not.
Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment