Monday, February 17, 2014

Mary Kay at Play Jelly Lip Gloss

Hello I'm back with a Mary Kay product that I won. Yay me lol. 
This time I won a Jelly Lip Gloss in the color Crushed Plum.



Swatched on my hand:

On my lips

This what Mary Calms on there web site that this product does:

Glide on slick, shiny colour with full-on glossy goodness in a fun jelly texture.
Brilliant, intense shine with a sheer wash of colour.
Leaves lips feeling soft, smooth and quenched with moisture.
Feels comfortable.
Use with Mary Kay At Play™ Lip Crayon for an off-the-charts hit.
The price for this gloss is $12.00.

I think its does what they calm but on me it don't moisture my lips and after you take it off it feel sticky which bugs me. It does not feel comfortable to me.
Its a pretty color but it is sticky so I probably will not be wearing it much. I would of not bought this because of the jelly texture but it was nice that I won it and got to try more of Mary Kay products.

Have any of you used this gloss?

Until Next Time and Enjoy The Show :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment