Monday, April 6, 2020

Sixth Eye Look: Too Faced Life's A Festival Ethereal Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
 I have another eye look using my Too Faced Life's A Festival palette because I really love my last eye look using it. I thought I would do another eye look. So, let's get into what I created this time.


Products I used:
NYX Glitter Primer
Too Faced Life's A Festival Ethereal Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette:
Funtasy: crease and lower lid
Dusk Teal Dawn: eyelid
Unicorn Tears: inner eyelid
Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Shadow Palette: Lace Teddy: brow bone
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner Black 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Big Is The New Black

I started with my NYX gliter primer. I used Funtasy in my crease which is a really pretty purple. I then I put Dusk Teal Down on rest of my eye lid. It's a really pretty teal shimmer shade. I used Lace Teddy from my Too Faced Natural Matte palette for my brow bone, since the Life's A Festival palette doesn't have a nude shade. I then used Unicorn Tears in my inner corner wich is pretty light blue that shifts to a pretty purple shade. I did my normal winged liner with NYX Vinyl liquid liner. I then lined my lower lid with Benefits pencil and put Funtasy on top of that to pull the top lid with the lower lid. I also used my Lancome Monsieur Big mascara only on my top lashes. I really love how this eye look came out. I have been really loving this palette.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment