Monday, April 20, 2020

My Pal Joey and Craze Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

window lighting with flash

window lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
OPI My Pal Joey
L.A. Colors Color Craze Craze
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I was in mood to wear a blue polish so I decided to wear My Pal Joey which is from the first Hello Kitty collection a while ago. I really love this polish . It's is really pretty blue. I then had to add something more so I thought I would put Craze on only two of my nails. I really love how craze looks on top of My Pal Joey. I'm happy how this mani came out.  

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment