Monday, April 6, 2020

Easter 2020 Mani: Girl Crush, Loud and Proud, Mellowy, Get It Girl, High Five and Craze

Hello my MJF stars,
Since Easter is this weekend I thought I would do a Easter themed mani for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting with no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
Pure Ice Girl Crush 
Pure Ice Loud and Proud
Kiss Gel Strog Mellowy
Pure Ice Get It Girl
Pure Ice High Five
L.A. Colors Color Craze Craze
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I decided to use pastel colors as my base colors. I also thought it would look cool to do a different color on each nail. I used Girl Crush, Loud and Proud, Mellowy, Get It Girl and High Five. I really love these shades and the formula on them are all really nice. You know I had to add some glitter on top so I decidedto use Craze which is neon hex glitters with a metallic blue thrown in. I really love it on top od the pastel colors. I'm really happy how this mani came out.

Happy Easter! πŸ°πŸ£πŸ‡and I hope you're staying safe at home.πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment