Monday, April 13, 2020

Fifth Eye Look: Urban Decay Electric Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another eye look but this time I decided to pull out the Urban Decay Electric Palette. Since I have not used in a while and wanted to do a bright and colorful eye look. So, let's get into what I created with this palette.


NYX Glitter Primer 
Urban Decay Electric: Palette
Thrash: Cease
Slowburn: eyelid and lower lid
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow Brulee: brow bone
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Enchantress: inner eyelid
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
NYX Vinyl  Liquid Liner Black 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara Big Is The New Black

I had not idea of what I wanted to do for this eye look but wanted to do something bright and add a stila glitter & glow liquid eye shadow. I first primed my eyes with my NYX glitter primer. I saw Thrash said to my self that I wanted to put that pretty lime green color in my crease. Then I looked at all of the shades in this palette and Slowburn called my name so I decided to put that all over my lid. I then put Brulee on my brow since there is no nude shades in this palette. I then thought Stila Enchantress would look so pretty in my inner eyelid. I did my normal winged liner with my NYX Vinyl liner. I also put on my Lancome Mascara on only my top lashes. I then used the Benefit pencil ad lined my lower lid for Slowburn can go on top of to bring the top lid and bottom lid together. I really love how this eye look came out and I need to wear the Electric Palette more often.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment