Monday, April 13, 2020

Second Finished Coloring Page: Harry Potter Magical Places & Characters Coloring Book

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another finished coloring page from the Harry Potter Magical Places & Characters. Since I had a poll on my IG and the winner was the Harry Potter instead of Star Wars. So, let's get into what page that I choose to color this time.

Coloring Book Cover

Luna Lovegood page

Luna Lovegood page finished with flash

Luna Lovegood no flash

Color Pencils brands I used:
Prismacolor
Faber-Castell
Derwent Studio
PaperCraft

As you can see I choose the Luna Lovegood page to color. Since the last one had alot of detail, I thought this one would be much easier to color. I love Luna Lovegood and I really happy how this page came out. It took me about 2-3 days not full days but only a few hours per day. I think my next coloring page I'm going to do is out of the Star wars one and give the Harry Potter coloring book a break. I might have order some online because I have been enjoying coloring. I only own two coloring books. So, let me know what coloring books are your favorite. 

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment