Monday, April 20, 2020

First Finished Coloring Page: Art Of Coloring Star Wars

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with first finished page from my Art Of Coloring Star Wars coloring book. As you know I have been loving the Harry Potter coloring book but I also had this Star Wars one I got from my Disney Movie Rewards that I used some points on awhile ago. I got it and just put away. Last week I decided to color one of the pages. So, let's get to what page I choose.  

Cover of The Art Of Coloring Star Wars

the page I pick with no flash

the page I picked with flash

Finished page with flash

Finished page with no flash

As you can see I chose a Princess Leia design. It was really hard to decided what page to pick but I really like how this design looked. I did so to tone shading with the leaves and flowers which I had fun doing and loved how it came out. I decided no to color in the side background because I like the white. So instead I added some of my gold pencil on the out side to give it a little bit extra.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my finished page. I started another page from this book and can't wait to see it finished. 

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment