Monday, April 13, 2020

Sea Life and 1407A Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for Manicure Mondays. So, let's get into what I put on my nails this time.

inside lighting with flash

window lighting with flash

window lighting with no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
L.A. Colors Mermaid Magic Sea Life
Island Girl 1407A
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat 

I decided to wear Sea Life which is pretty light shimmer blue by L.A. Colors. It has a really nice formula and covered my nails with three coats. I thought it need something more so I put 1407A on top which is a iridescent small and meduim hex glitters. I really love how this mani came out. I forgot I had 1407a and you will be seeing this glitter topper more because its so pretty and I know it will go with any color polish.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment