Monday, April 6, 2020

First Finished Coloring Page: Harry Potter Magical Places & Characters Coloring Book

Hello my MJF stars,
Since what is happen in world right now. I will not be posting any hauls because I have been staying home. Instead I thought I would share with you my finished page from my Harry Potter Coloring book that I have doing to pass the time in my house. 

Cover of Coloring Book

Finished Page with flash

Finished Page inside lighting no flash
Color Pencils brands I used:
Prismacolor
Faber-Castell
Derwent Studio
PaperCraft

I picked this stain glass window of the mermaid from the Harry Potter movie because I thought it would be fun to color. I started a couple years ago when I first got the book but put it off finishing it. It was a quarter done and it took me about three nights to finish. I used only color pencils because I like how bright they are and that they don't smudge or run through the page. I really like how it came out even though it took me longer than I thought it would. I have a poll on my two IG acounts to decide which coloring book I should color in next so check it out if you want to vote. Do you like Coloring? If so let me know which books are you favorite or what you coloring in right now. 

I hope you enjoy seeing what I'm coloring instead of my hauls for now. Stay safe and stay home.💙💜💚

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment