Monday, November 4, 2019

Target Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Target Haul to share with you, so let's get into what I hauled from Target.


I went into the bedding section to look around and found these Desk Lamps on sale. I could not choose which one to get so I got both of them. I got the Star Wars Porge which was $14.99 and now on clearance for $7.48.


I also got Harry Potter which was $14.99 and now clearance for $7.48.


I also got Fantastic Beasts the Crimes of Grindelwald on bluray, Dvd and Digital copy that was $15.00 then it was 20% too.


I saw this Harry Potter Gryffindor House scarf for $7.00 and it was on sale for $5.00. So, I had to get it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul from Target.
 Have you found any thing good at Target? I would love hear from you in the comments.💙💚💜

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment