Monday, November 25, 2019

Bath and Body Works Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Bath and Body Works Haul to share with from October that never got posted but I still want to share what I got. Since my mom and I need some wallflower refills, I thought I share what she got also.


I will start with what my mom got from B&BW. She got the 5 Wallflower refills for $23. The scents she got was pumpkin Apple, Spiced Apple Toddy, 'Tis The Season, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. 


She also had 20% off coupon and a free item also, so she Vampire Blood Hand Cream. 


I also got 5 wallflower refills. The scents I got are two of 'Tis The Season because I love this scents for Christmas and Winter. I also got a Sweet Cinnamon and two of Pumpkin Apple which also my favorite for Fall when I'm missing Fall/Halloween I put on in. 


I also had coupons, so I picked up Vampire Blood hand cream because I love this scent and used it all year no just Halloween time.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my B&BW haul. What is your favorite scents for Fall or Winter?

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment