Monday, November 25, 2019

Mystical and Sea Life Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another manicure for Manicure Mondays. Let's get into what I put on my nails  this time.

Inside lighting with flash

Window lighting with flash

Window lighting no flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Orly Top2 Bottom Basecoat +Topcoat 
L.A. Colors Mermaid Magic Mystical 
L.A. Colors Mermaid Magic Sea Life
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat

When I was in Las Vegas I happened to stop in at Walmart and I went down the makeup aisle. I saw these L.A. Color Mermaid Magic polishes and I had to get these two that caught my eye. Anyways, I really wanted to put them on my nail. I could no decided to put on my nail first so I put them both on my nails. Mystical is a beautiful light purple with blue shimmer mixed in. It can be a topper and it is opaque in three coats. I also had to wear Sea Life which is light teal with also shimmer in it. I really love both of these polishes and I had no problem with chipping fast either. I really love how this mani came out and totally recommend these L.A. Colors from this Mermaid Magic collection.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment