Monday, November 18, 2019

Second Eye Look: Covergirl Trunaked Sunsets Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I only used Covergirl Trunaked Sunset palette only once. I thought I would use it again. So, let's get into what I created this time with this palette.


Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Covergirl Trunaked Sunsets Eyeshadow Palette:
Sundown: crease and lower lid 
Afterlight: inner and center eyelid 
Aura: brow bone 
Eve: outer v
Benefit High Brow Creamy Brow Highlighting Pencil: lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eye Shadow Mythical: Center of lid on top of Afterglow 

I primed my eyelid with my Avon primer. I then put Sundown in my crease. I then put Aura in my brow bone and blended out the edge of Sundown. Next, I used my NYX glitter primer for my shimmer shadows to stick to. I put Eve on my outer v. I then put Afterlight in my inner and center of my eyelid. I then did my normal winged liner with my Revolution Flick liner. I then lined my lower lid with Benefit pencil and put Sundown on top. I also put on mascara which I have been using the Lancome. I also wanted to use one of my Stila liquid shadows that I recently got. So, I used Mythical from the Mystère collection on top of Afterlight. I really love how it looks on top of Afterlight and it bring more purple in this eye look. I'm really happy with how this eye look came out. I so need to do another eye look with this palette.  

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment