Monday, November 4, 2019

Fourth Eye Look: Ccolor Around The World eyeshadow palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look to share with you using the Ccolor Around The World eyeshadow palette. So, let's get into what look I created this time with this palette.


Ccolor Around The World eyeshadow palette numbered

Products I used:
Avon Eyeshadow Primer Light Beige 
NYX Glitter Primer: lid
Ccolor Around The World eyeshadow palette:
9: crease
4: brow bone
12: lid and lower lid
2: inner eyelid 
NYX Metallic Eyeliner Copper lower lid
Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick Eyeliner Pen 
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara 01 Big Is The New Black

I wanted to do a orange/fall eye look since I wore this eye look to the Pumpkin Nights I went to before Halloween. I primed my lid with my Avon primer. I then put 9 in my crease which is orange matte shade. I then put 4 on my brow bone and blended out the edges of 9. To get the most of the shimmer shades I put my NYX glitter primer on my lid. I then put 12 on my lid which a pretty shimmer orange shade. I wanted to put a 2 in my inner corner of my lid to open up this look. I then did my normal winged liner with Makeup Revolution Renaissance Flick eyeliner. I also used my Lancome Monsieur Big mascara that I have loving lately. I wanted to use my new NYX metallic eyeliner I got from the 99 Cents Only Store recently. So, I decided to use it to line my bottom lid for 12 to stick to. I really like how this eye look came out. I need to do more eye looks with this palette. It has so many shades that I always create some thing different every time.

Don't Forget to:

Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!
Until next time,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment